At 804ESCENTIALSLLC, we want to ensure that you have the best experience when melting wax. Here are some tips for optimal performance and ease of use:
Melting Our Wax:
- Melt 0.5-.75 oz of wax at a time for optimal scent throw. If you have larger shapes, carefully cut them with a Wax Cutter.
- Use a higher wattage wax warmer, preferably 24-40 watts or tealight warmer, to ensure that the wax fully melts and releases its fragrance.
- Keep in mind that the scent may be stronger in smaller rooms and more of a background scent in large open spaces.
- To improve scent distribution, you may need to change the placement of the warmer or adjust the air flow in the room. For example, using ceiling fans or turning on the air conditioning can help disperse the fragrance.
- Remember that the scent's duration can vary depending on factors such as the wattage of your warmer, and your personal scent sensitivity. It can last anywhere between 3 hours or up to a day or two.
- A friendly tip to remember - the hotter your warmer gets the more throw you will have however it will not last as long. a cooler warmer will not throw as far but will last longer.
Wax Removal & Cleaning the Dish:
Once the wax no longer has any scent or you're ready to switch fragrances, follow these steps to clean the dish:
- Allow the wax to cool completely.
- Gently remove the cooled wax from the dish. You can use a wax designated spoon or butter knife or any other suitable tool.
- Cotton Ball Method- ⦁ Cotton balls- turn off your warmer and place 2-3 cotton balls inside the wax dish for a few seconds while the wax is still melted in order to absorb the liquid wax. Discard the cotton balls in a proper waste container
- Freezer Method- turn off your warmer and allow wax to solidify. Remove the wax dish from the warmer base and place dish in the freezer. This makes the wax contract, which should allow for it to be removed easily
- Clean the dish with warm, soapy water. You can use a mild dish soap and a soft cloth or sponge to remove any residue.
- Rinse the dish thoroughly with clean water and dry it completely before adding new wax.
By following these tips, you can enjoy the full fragrance experience of our wax melts. Happy melting!